Jul 31, 2013

More Original Photography From Magnum Arts

I've been raiding my external hard drive, discovering images I've shot from years ago that I've forgotten about, which deserve a second look.


Click on each picture for a larger view

























Below: I was grabbing a burger in Midtown Manhattan when I noticed this man holding a sign for a shoe store. I grabbed my camera and watched while he began conversing with the woman on the bench. I have no idea what they were talking about, but it looked like an engaging conversation. A tiny one-act play on the streets of New York City to which I was the only audience.





Below: Time exposures with sparklers during a 4th of July evening in Cold Spring, New York






 Left: I thought this man was going to confront me after I took his picture, but I kept walking and he left me alone


Right: A hot dog vendor and a cab driver. Doesn't get any more New York than that


Below: volunteer firefighter in Cold Spring, New York




No comments: