Dec 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!






Merry Christmas From Magnum Arts!










This holiday season I have a lot to be thankful for; my health, my new wife, my new house, my extended family in the 501st Legion, and, of course, the ability to teach drawing skills at the Dunedin Fine Arts Center. Last month a friend of mine in the Legion passed away unexpectedly, another sobering reminder of how precious life is. I know, it's a hokey, over-used expression, but every day you have should be cherished and savored, even when you don't feel like it. My path has crossed a lot of others' paths, including some of you reading this, and for that I'm thankful. 






My sincere wishes to you and your loved ones for a fulfilling, safe and happy holiday season. And on that note, enjoy this post from the fantastic blog Golden Age Comic Book Stories: the 1931 edition of The Night Before Christmas. See you next year!










No comments: