Nov 8, 2012

Lowry Park Zoo



Reality has been bearing heavily on Deb and I of late, so we decided to take a day off from reality and go to the zoo, specifically the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. Enjoy this short gallery of the best pics I shot while there.




Now I ask you: how could you not fall in love with a face like this? Giraffes are such quiet, gentle animals, and display a very visible affection for each other.














The stingrays love being petted; they would flock to my outstretched hand so I could stroke their backs. As soon as I put my hand in the water they came right over, constantly circling back again, sometimes jockeying for space!






On a Wednesday, the aquarium area of the zoo is sparsely populated
















Have you ever noticed that eels look like they just told a joke and are waiting for you to get it?

















No comments: